We’ll float your boat with a really cheap Quote!
Well presented information.
Colchester, United Kingdom
Really good quick quotes for my car insurance and very happy with the result, saved a fortune!
Heriot, United Kingdom
4.78/5 from 2276 customer reviews
Get a great insurance quote for Northern Ireland
Local Comparison site
One simple form
Safe and secure to use
Independent and unbiased service
Learner Driver Instructor Insurance Northern Ireland
Learning how to drive can be a big ask for anyone. Teaching someone else how to do it is arguably even tougher, as qualified instructors may already know. One thing they could sort out very easily is learner driver instructor insurance, which covers the driving instructor, their learners and the vehicle they use to tutor their driving school students.
Think about it – the car is a driving instructor’s livelihood. They need it to offer lessons in Northern Ireland to each learner driver. Instructor insurance NI could cover the vehicle and provide assurance that whatever happens they’ll be free of worries. A comparison service could ease the process of finding cheap learner driver instructor insurance simply because they could compare using their knowledge of UK insurers. If someone thought a comparison would still involve hard work, think again such a service could prove them wrong.
What type of cover do I need in order to teach learner drivers?
It’s essential to consider what kind of cover you need before you begin advertising your services as a driving instructor. If you’re an approved driving instructor you’ll need adi insurance, but there are also addons it might be worth considering. For example, you might want to consider bundling some of the following policy addons with your learner driver instructor insurance:
- Personal accident cover – this covers you if you are injured in the event of an accident.
- Passenger liability – this covers injury to passengers in your vehicle during a lesson.
- Negligent tuition cover – this protects you against any claims your students make as the result of an accident.
- Public liability insurance – this covers you and your business if you cause damage or injury as a result of negligence.
- Replacement dual control vehicle cover – this replaces your dual control car in case of damage so you can keep working while it is being repaired.
- Dual control coverage – this covers the repair or replacement of dual controls.
- Legal expenses – this covers legal expenses if you need to take legal action following an accident.
Learner driver instructor insurance doesn’t come cheap, and adding optional extras to your policy can push the price even higher, but it’s important to weigh up the value of these policy features if something goes wrong. After all, your car isn’t just a means of transport, it’s the heart of your driving school business.