T&C’s for CompareNI.com Belfast City Marathon £30 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
For customers waiting on their gift card: Once the insurance provider reports your sale to us we will process your £30 Amazon Gift Card. Please allow up to 60 days to receive your email. You will receive an email and you will need to click the link shown and add your email address or phone number in order to claim your £30 Amazon Gift Card.
This Purchase Scheme is organised by www.compareni.com which is a trading style of Seopa Ltd who are a limited company registered in Northern Ireland. Registered number: NI046322. Registered office: SEOPA LTD, 5th Floor Link Building, Adelaide Exchange, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD. (“www.compareni.com” or “We”).
How to qualify
- You will not qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if you purchase any other insurance policy through www.compareni.com other than car insurance.
- You will only qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if the Purchase is made by directly following a link on a the CompareNI/Mash Direct Belfast City Marathon voucher, You must also Purchase the insurance policy: (i) via the link on the www.compareni.com website, or (ii) by telephone with the insurance provider only where You inform the insurance provider that You obtained Your quote on www.compareni.com and quote a valid reference number for that insurance provider at the time of purchase. Purchases made by any other means will not qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk voucher. You will only qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card where We can verify with the insurance provider that the Purchase has been made.
- Only new sales through compareni.com will qualify. You will not qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if you renew a car insurance policy directly with Your current insurance provider where the compareni.com comparison service and these Terms and Conditions have not be followed.
- You will receive your £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card by email up to 60 days after you have purchased a valid policy through the compareni.com website. However, as we rely on the accuracy of information provided by third party insurance providers to verify your entitlement to the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, we accept no responsibility for any delay caused.
- The £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be sent by email to the email address used on compareni.com relating to your Purchase. You will receive an email from CompareNI and you will need to click the link to the claims form shown and add your email address or phone number in order to claim the eGift.
- A Purchase will only be valid if a policy has been purchased directly through compareni.com after following the link on the relevant voucher and not via any other website.
- Please note that an insurance provider may deem your policy as not being valid if it has been cancelled within a certain period of time.
Limitation of liability
- Your entry and any information submitted by You must be personal to and relate specifically to You. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which You submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, compareni.com reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by You and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Neither We nor any of our employees or other representatives will be liable to You for any loss or damage incurred by You arising out of or in connection with your use of the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card including, without limitation, indirect, or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data or damage to reputation resulting from our failure to deliver or the receipt of the £30 Amazon.co.uk voucher.
- We will not be liable for any failure to provide your £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if caused by supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of any party, renders performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution. If such circumstances arise, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend this promotion.
- Compareni.com cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by You for making a Purchase or being part of the Purchase Scheme.
- Compareni.com accept no responsibility for any delay, failure, or error by a third party provider in notifying Us that a Purchase has taken place.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Further, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- The Purchase Scheme is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Amazon.
- Compareni.com reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
- We may refuse your £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if at any time We suspect that You have been involved in: any abuse or attempted abuse of the Purchase Scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these Terms & Conditions; any breach or attempted breach of the general use of website terms and conditions on www.compareni.com any activity which in Our reasonable opinion constitutes misuse or abuse of compareni.com; any fraud or breach of any terms applicable to the Purchase.
- If any provision of these Terms & conditions are held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any intellectual property rights existing in and to the Purchase Scheme, the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and any trading names associated or used in the Purchase Scheme or in relation to the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, are and shall remain the property of Us or Our group companies at all times.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- These Terms & Conditions will only apply as between Us and You. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchase Scheme is governed by the law of Northern Ireland and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- You can contact Compareni.com in relation to the Purchase Scheme at the address set out in these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions updated 25/03/2022