CompareNI.com - Dash Camera Terms & Conditions
- This free dash camera purchase scheme (“Purchase Scheme”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By entering this Purchase Scheme the entrants (“You”) are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- This Purchase Scheme is organised by CompareNI.com which is a trading style of Seopa Ltd who are a limited company registered in Northern Ireland. Registered number: NI046322. Registered office: SEOPA LTD, Blackstaff Studios Floor 2, 8-10 Amelia Street, Belfast, Co Antrim, BT2 7GS. (“CompareNI.com”).
How to Qualify
- You must be resident in the UK, aged 17 years of age or older.
- You will qualify for the free dash camera if you purchase a car insurance policy through CompareNI.com, from 1st February 2017 until 23:59 on 30th November 2017 (Purchase) subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions.
- You will not qualify for the free dash camera if you purchase any other insurance policy through CompareNI.com other than car insurance.
- You will only qualify for the free dash camera if the Purchase is made (i) via the link on the www.compareni.com website, or (ii) by telephone with the insurance provider only where You inform the product provider that You obtained Your quote on compareni.com and quote a valid reference number for that insurance provider at the time of purchase. Purchases made by any other means will not qualify for the free dash camera. You will only qualify for the free dash camera where We can verify with the product provider that the Purchase has been made.
- Only new sales through CompareNI.com will qualify. You will not qualify for the free dash camera if you renew a car insurance policy directly with Your current insurance provider where the CompareNI.com comparison service and these Terms and Conditions have not be followed.
- You can only claim once for the free dash camera regardless of the number of new car insurance policies purchased through CompareNI.com and only the main policyholder on the insurance policy can make a claim. For the avoidance of doubt, named drivers, named riders or joint policyholders cannot make a claim.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will not be entitled to a free dash camera if you have already received one as part of CompareNI.coms previous dash camera promotion which was in place between 31st July 2016 and 30th November 2016.
How to claim your dash camera
- To claim the free dash camera You must complete a Purchase and following this You must click on the link in the email We will have sent You.
- Once you have clicked on the link We sent you in an email You must enter the information We have requested on the following page https://www.compareni.com/claim-your-dash-cam.htm.
- Confirm Your details and submit the request.
- You must provide Us with all the information We require in order to claim the free dash camera. You must complete the claim form accurately. If the information is inaccurate, we may not be able to verify your claim. You must use the same email address used to take out your insurance when filling in the claim form.
- You must complete the claim form within 30 days of your car insurance policy start date. Any claims made after this date will be deemed invalid.
- Once You have made a free dash camera claim, We will acknowledge Your claim by sending an email. Claims for dash camera shall be verified by the relevant provider that a Purchase has been made.
- CompareNI.com reserve the right to amend or vary this Purchase Scheme or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this Purchase Scheme in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside CompareNI.coms reasonable control. Any change to the Purchase Scheme or the Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.compareni.com.
- CompareNI.com cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by You for making a Purchase or as a result of You choosing to claim the free dash camera. CompareNI.com is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason whatsoever. Nothing shall exclude CompareNI.coms liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. However, You enter this Purchase Scheme at your own risk and CompareNI.com cannot accept liability for any loss suffered by You as a result of your own negligence.
- We rely on the accuracy of information provided by the third party insurance providers of products purchased via the website located at www.compareni.com to verify Your entitlement to the free dash camera. We accept no responsibility for any delay, failure, or error by a third party provider in notifying Us that a Purchase has taken place. Third party providers will be unable to assist You with any enquiries arising from this Purchase Scheme. Therefore, in the event that You have any queries or disputes regarding the Purchase Scheme please contact Us directly at email@example.com
Receiving Your camera
- Your free dash camera will be sent out to the UK address specified during the claim process and within 90 days from the date We receive confirmation from the relevant third party product provider that the Purchase has been made.
- Occasionally delivery may be affected by factors beyond Our control and so delivery cannot be guaranteed within the timeframe referred to above.
- Dash cameras will only be sent to UK addresses.
- The dash camera will contain specific restrictions for use or have associated health and safety information. This information will be included in the dash camera when it is sent to You. It will be Your responsibility to read any information or warnings and ensure the Purchase Scheme is suitable for Your intended use.
- We cannot guarantee that the appearance and/or colours of the dash camera shown on compareni.com are an exact reproduction of the appearance and/or colours of the dash camera You receive.
Returning dash cameras
- In the unlikely event that You receive a dash camera which is faulty please notify Us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and provide Us with full details of the fault. We will send you a replacement dash camera within 30 days of the faulty dash camera being received by Us, subject to stock availability. You will accept the cost of return postage. Please note, We cannot provide You with a cash equivalent refund or any other form of alternative dash camera if you are not satisfied with the replacement dash camera sent to you.
- Faulty dash cameras must be notified to Us within 30 days of receipt of the dash camera by You. We will not replace dash cameras where faults arise from normal wear and tear or accidental damage. We are unable to exchange the dash camera for any other reason other than the dash camera being faulty.
Limitation of liability
- Your entry and any information submitted by You must be personal to and relate specifically to You. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which You submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, CompareNI.com reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by You and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Neither We nor any of our employees or other representatives will be liable to You for any loss or damage incurred by You arising out of or in connection with your claim or use of the dash camera including, without limitation, indirect, or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data or damage to reputation resulting from your inability to register your claim for a dash camera or our failure to deliver or the receipt of the dash camera.
- We will not be liable for any failure to provide your dash camera if caused by supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of any party, renders performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution. If such circumstances arise, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend this promotion.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for claims lost, delayed or underlived, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- If Your dash camera is faulty we will replace it in accordance with above. This will be Our only liability to You for a faulty dash camera.
- Further, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- This Purchase Scheme is subject to availability and We reserve the right to substitute or remove the Purchase Scheme at any time. We will try to give as much notice as We can when doing this. Any such amendments will be published on compareni.com. In the event that an advertised dash camera becomes unavailable We will provide an alternative item at Our discretion. There are no cash alternatives available for the Purchase Scheme.
- CompareNI.com assumes that by entering into the Purchase Scheme (and You warrant that) You are aged 17 or over.
- CompareNI.com reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
- We may refuse your claim for a dash camera and terminate Your registration if at any time We suspect that You have been involved in: any abuse or attempted abuse of the Purchase Scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these Terms & Conditions; any breach or attempted breach of the general use of website terms and conditions on www.compareni.com; any activity which in Our reasonable opinion constitutes misuse or abuse of compareni.com; any fraud or breach of any terms applicable to the Purchase.
- If any provision of these Terms & conditions are held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any intellectual property rights existing in and to the Purchase Scheme, the dash camera and any trading names associated or used in the Purchase Scheme or in relation to the dash camera, are and shall remain the property of Us or Our group companies at all times.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- These Terms & Conditions will only apply as between Us and You. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchase Scheme is governed by the law of Northern Ireland and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- You can contact CompareNI.com in relation to the Purchase Scheme at the address set out in Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions updated 20/01/17